Monday, December 18, 2017

The Last Holiday Finishes

Late last week I finished hand stitching the binding on the last of this year's hexie table toppers, most of which are slated as Christmas gifts.  They are all wrapped now, some already gifted, and one smaller one I'm planning on keeping, at least through this next weekend.  Unless another gift-giving opportunity pops up at the last minute that is!

Sad to say, there was no time to even dig the Christmas fabric bin out of the depths of the closet, so these were all made from scraps and stash that were more readily available when the initial inspiration struck.  Without further ado, the finishes:

I don't think the second finish was shared earlier, this one went to my daughter as a little housewarming gift:

Most of the latest batch:

And the last one ... of course I needed help keeping this one grounded!

And now, my Christmas wish for each of you is for a joyous holiday season and may the new year bring you much happiness, health, and peace in your heart, and of course an abundance of quilty fun!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

A grand holiday finish to all. Thank you for your Christmas wish and know it is returned to you. Exactly the items I cherish:)

Ruth said...

What lovely gifts! The scraps turned into perfect table toppers. Yea for scraps!!

Cathy said...

Very nice. They are sure to be loved. Happy Holidays. Hugs

Janet O. said...

You chose lovely combinations of fabric for your toppers. Such nice gifts!
I hope you have a beautiful Christmas!

Cathy said...

I just love those table toppers. I have it on my list to try a couple after the holidays from scraps. A bunch of them together might make a neat quilt! I still have lots of strings!

Kyle said...

Your hexie tabletoppers will be much appreciated by the recipients. They'll be able to use them more than just for Christmas. Have a wonderful joyous Christmas.

Needled Mom said...

Those are wonderful and will make such welcomed gifts. Merry Christmas.

Marie said...

Oh my goodness - you've been busy! They are fun to make aren't they? And I know that they will be gladly received. Merry Christmas!

Pat said...

Enjoyed catching up with your Christmas stitching projects and looking forward to seeing what you have planned for 2018.
Happy New Year and Happy Stitching!!